Charts and Graphs
The Introvert Curve. By me.
Merits:Bullshit Ratio and Bullshit:Italics Ratio. By me.
Muslims and/or Americans in perspective. Source.
This is precisely how I interact with the phenomenon known as “cooking.” From my favorite comic, xkcd.
Legal Research Graph. By me.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- More coverage of our Hollister case
- My $150 investment in figuring out I’m not a landscape photographer.
- Sit! Stay! Code!
- We need a general anti-butthead law.
- The upside down logic of executing Nathan Dunlap
- QOTRSTI:* Eddie Izzard on being a transvestite
- Like renting a Ferrari to a teenager.
- El Diablo closed. Donate to CCDC. QED.
- Denver, Colorado, May 2, 2013
- One of these is not like the other.
- Remembering Chinook
- Another report from the frontlines of Stupid Lawyer Tricks.
- Photo dump from the Droid
- We love our [office] ‘hood
- Groundhog Day in the Taco Bell case
- Denver Post or The Onion: it’s hard to tell
- For the well-dressed mass killer
- “Feds Probe Denver for Violating Deaf Prisoner Rights” – what we’re up to at FoxRob World Headquarters
- Dad’s photo archive: a trip to Gaspé, Quebec
- My father’s photo archive, part one of many.
My Flickr Photos
Websites I’m related to
- Adventures (15)
- Charts 'n' Graphs (4)
- Civil Rights (42)
- Disability Adventures (8)
- Disability Pride (12)
- Disability Rights (30)
- Dogs (23)
- Hypocrisy (22)
- I am a total nerd, out and proud! (17)
- I don't think that word means what you think it means (6)
- Language (8)
- Language Police (1)
- My (largely correct) political views (35)
- My (largely correct) religious views (5)
- My life (10)
- My weird, dysfunctional, awesome family (11)
- Nerd Fashion (3)
- Peter Robertson Photo Archive (1)
- Photography practice (18)
- Quote of the Randomly Selected Time Interval (1)
- Random opinion (3)
- Random Smartassery (27)
- Stupid Lawyer Tricks (25)
- Things That Are Inexplicably OK (10)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (40)
- Wisdom (7)
- WTF?! (22)