- It’s a policy built on emotion
- about animals
- that solves a tiny part of an enormous problem
- by imposing on a marginalized part of society
- without listening to the lived experience of those folks
- letting big corporations make bold declarations of solidarity
- without holding accountable those and other corporations that cause the real problems.
The disability rights movement needs names for ableist dorks equivalent to “Becky” and “Chad.” Suggestions?
Update: I love the suggestion of “Wally” the White Ableist Liberal. Thanks, MontanaBradley!